6/24/06
Insomia
It's currently 5am in the morning and I can't sleep.
INSOMIA! and im suppose to meet Wen in 7 hours time.
ok. Yesterday was a super suay day.
I dropped my phone and the glass screen cracked.
Best part, the screen did not crack because of the fall, it cracked because of the impact.
SO ya. I saw it crack 1 sec after i dropped it.
If I had dropped it on the grass, the phone will be safe and all because the soil will absorb the shock, but nope, i had to drop it on concrete, which was just inches away from grass.
BAD LUCK OR WHAT.
I hope repair's cheap since I've misplaced the warranty card! =X
dang. The only nice part about yesterday was the kayaking and dinner with Ed, Ted and Val.
hmmm. and karate too i suppose. haha
OK. I'm going to try to sleep again. Need the rest for shopping spree later.
My legs are aching for no reason and I have tons of hw not done..
Dang! and school is starting soon!?!
Oh GREAT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment